..::why did you do what you did::..

i gave you everything,
was it not enough,
i waited for years,
just for you to say,
YOU LOVE ME.


but it never arrived,
at my door step,
to greet me,
instead,
it was given,
to someone else.


did you not notice,
my love for you,
that grew everyday,
till it nearly blew up,
into pieces.


i was,
always with you,
when you needed me,
but you always ran to me,
in times of trouble,
and run to her,
in times of happiness.


i left everything,
just to be with you,
to hold your hand,
to feel your love,
and to care.


but you never thought of me,
as someone important,
but just as a friend,
to follow you,
and be bullied.


i should have told you,
that i loved you,
years ago,
but that time has passed,
you are with her now.
in times of pain and loneliness,
you are with her,
you dont see me,
even when i am infront of you,
she is all you see,
in that dreamland,
i want to be in so much.





-Emmaemo-

No comments: