..::dont share::..

i gave you my heart,
since i fell,
in love with you,
and said,
HANDLE IT WITH CARE.

first i saw you hug it,
meaning you appreciate it,
then i saw you stab it,
but forgave you,
later i saw you break it into half,
and gave it to your friend.
you kept the other half,
and that made me happy enough,
but then you knocked it,
and forgot that my heart is fragile,
it then shattered into pieces.

i saw you pick the pieces up,
and put them back together,
i felt sad,
cause you did not pick up,
one of the pieces.


now my heart,
is missing its half,
and addition of,
one of those pieces.


what made me angry,
but never told you,
till today was,
i hate it when you,
SHARE MY HEART.


this heart was made for you,
but you dont realise it,
you just treat it,
like a soft-toy,
and give it,
to whoever you want.


now i will advice you,
to not share my heart,
but keep the half you have now,
prim and proper.



-Emmapoem-

No comments: