..::watch me smile::..

i have forgotten you,
all the pain you gave,
was nothing to me,
you might think,
you are killing me,
but the fact is that,
you dont amaze me,
not even when,
you try to light me up,
or break me down,
you only make my puke,
for all you say to me,
is so obviously untrue.


i will never think of you forever,
cause that will just,
make me happier,
happy to see you sad,
loneliness so everlasting,
i give to you,
just like the times,
of sadness and loneliness,
when you left me alone.
i want you to feel,
the pain i had,
the sadness,
you pretended to not know,
but saw,
and purposely made me sad.


this is the end,
is will never miss the things you did,
the smelly flowers you gave,
that ugly face that makes me puke,
the stink of your breath,
and the touch of your sweaty palms.


i am a happy person,
watch me smile,
with shiny white teeth,
that can be seen,
5 miles away,
GOODBYE BAD MEMORIES..



-Emmapoem-

No comments: